Posts for tag: Bonding
Cosmetic dentistry can help you improve many smile issues, ranging from bite problems to damage to dull teeth. Your Northwest Houston, TX, cosmetic dentist, Dr. Brent Browning of Browning Smile Design, can help you choose the best cosmetic dentistry service or treatment for your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Options
One or more of these treatments could offer the ideal solution if you have smile issues:
- Teeth Whitening: Your smile can become duller over time, but it doesn't have to stay that way. Teeth whitening in the Northwest Houston, TX, dental office can whiten your teeth by three to eight shades. Your dentist uses a professional-strength whitening gel to break apart stains in just about an hour.
- Orthodontic Treatment: Are you self-conscious about your crooked teeth? It's never too late to improve your appearance with orthodontic treatment. In addition to straightening teeth, orthodontic treatment also corrects bite problems that can affect your chewing ability and increase your risk of tooth or gum damage. Your dentist can help you decide between metal or ceramic braces or Invisalign. Invisalign gradually straightens teeth using a series of clear, removable aligner trays designed to fit your mouth perfectly.
- Bonding: Bonding offers a simple, inexpensive way to improve tooth flaws. Your dentist applies a small amount of composite resin, a flexible, tooth-colored material to your teeth then hardens the material with a curing light. Bonding can be used to fill in chips, cover gaps, and hide shallow cracks and other imperfections.
- Contouring and Reshaping: Bonding is often combined with contouring and reshaping, which involves removing tiny amounts of tooth enamel to straighten teeth or remove overlapping areas and chips.
- Veneers: Veneers don't require extensive dental work and offer an easy way to improve your smile. The thin shells are made of porcelain or plastic and look just like your natural tooth enamel. Veneers are cemented to the fronts of teeth and hide many types of imperfections. They're a good option if you want to keep chips, cracks, discolorations, and uneven surfaces out of view. Veneers can also close slight gaps between teeth, whiten your entire smile, or change the length or shape of teeth.
Enhance your smile with cosmetic dentistry! Call your dentist in Northwest Houston, TX, Dr. Browning of Browning Smile Design, at (281) 370-4300 to schedule your appointment.
Have you been thinking about improving your smile? Here at the Northwest Houston, TX, office of your cosmetic dentist, Dr. Brent Browning, we offer a variety of treatments designed to enhance your appearance—read on to learn more.
Brighten Your Smile With Veneers or Whitening Treatment
If stains from foods and beverages have left your teeth dull and stained, one of these treatments will help brighten your smile:
- Teeth Whitening: Coating your teeth with a hydrogen peroxide gel to remove the dark pigments that cause stains in just about an hour. After the gel is applied during Zoom! whitening treatment, it's exposed to a special activating light that helps it penetrate the pores of your enamel. Take-home kits that whiten your teeth and strengthen your tooth enamel are also available.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin shells that cover the front surfaces of your teeth. They're available in a range of white shades to ensure that your smile is as white as you want. The stain-resistant restorations are cemented on to your teeth and are made from an impression of your mouth.
Improve Flaws With Bonding, Veneers, or Crowns
When imperfections mar your smile, consider these options:
- Bonding: Your dentist can conceal discolored teeth and gaps, restore damage caused by chips, and improve the shape of teeth by applying tooth-colored composite resin to your teeth. Once the flexible material is applied, it's hardened with a curing light.
- Veneers: Veneers hide many types of flaws, including uneven surfaces, chips, cracks, discolorations, and gaps. They also offer a simple way to change the shape or length of teeth.
- Crowns: Crowns slip over teeth, completely concealing flaws on all sides. They can hide discolorations, change the shape of oddly shaped teeth, or even lengthen short teeth.
Straighten Your Smile With Invisalign
Invisalign offers a discreet solution to orthodontic problems. You'll wear removable aligner trays that will apply constant pressure to your teeth, gradually realigning them. The clear trays offer a subtle way to improve your smile.
During your first Invisalign visit to our Northwest Houston dental office, your dentist will take digital images, X-rays, and impressions of your teeth. They'll be combined to create a 3D image of your mouth that will be used to create your trays and plan your treatment.
Interested? Give Us a Call
Are you ready to renew your smile? Call your cosmetic dentist in Northwest Houston, TX, Dr. Brent Browning, at (281) 370-4300 to schedule an appointment.
Discover how cosmetic dentistry is giving countless people in northwest Houston something to smile about!
Your smile is an important feature that can say a lot about you. But if certain imperfections are keeping you from having the smile you want, it can be more than frustrating. Fortunately, your northwest Houston, TX cosmetic dentist Dr. Brent Browning can help! There are so many cosmetic options available to get you your dream smile!
Looking for a fast, inexpensive and painless way to improve certain minor smile flaws? If you are dealing with small cracks, chips, stains or gaps between teeth, then you might want to talk to our Houston, TX dentist about dental bonding. By applying and molding this tooth-colored resin over these problem areas we can improve the overall color and shape of misshapen or imperfect teeth. No needles and no anesthesia required!
For patients with more severe misshapen teeth, gaps between teeth or other flaws for which bonding isn’t appropriate, the best treatment option is dental veneers. Made from durable porcelain, these thin shells are custom-made to cover the front surface of your teeth and hide flaws to give you a straighter, whiter and more attractive smile for life. Plus, minimal tooth preparation is required and can often be performed painlessly without anesthesia!
Just looking to brighten your smile and wipe away stains before a big occasion? Then you’ve come to the right place. Our in-office whitening system can erase stains and yellowing to produce smiles that are several shades whiter in just one whitening session. In less than one hour, you could leave our office with a vibrant new smile that you’ll feel confident showing off!
This is only a peek into some of the cosmetic dentistry services we offer at our office in northwest Houston. We also offer other cosmetic and restorative treatment options including:
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- Dental implants
- Complete smile makeovers
Isn’t it time you got the smile you’ve always wanted? Then it’s time to turn to Dr. Browning, your cosmetic dentist today. Call Browning Smile Design, located in northwest Houston near Spring, Cypress, and Tomball, at (281) 370-4300 to schedule your consultation.