Posts for tag: Bonding
Have you been thinking about improving your smile? Here at the Northwest Houston, TX, office of your cosmetic dentist, Dr. Brent Browning, we offer a variety of treatments designed to enhance your appearance—read on to learn more.
Brighten Your Smile With Veneers or Whitening Treatment
If stains from foods and beverages have left your teeth dull and stained, one of these treatments will help brighten your smile:
- Teeth Whitening: Coating your teeth with a hydrogen peroxide gel to remove the dark pigments that cause stains in just about an hour. After the gel is applied during Zoom! whitening treatment, it's exposed to a special activating light that helps it penetrate the pores of your enamel. Take-home kits that whiten your teeth and strengthen your tooth enamel are also available.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin shells that cover the front surfaces of your teeth. They're available in a range of white shades to ensure that your smile is as white as you want. The stain-resistant restorations are cemented on to your teeth and are made from an impression of your mouth.
Improve Flaws With Bonding, Veneers, or Crowns
When imperfections mar your smile, consider these options:
- Bonding: Your dentist can conceal discolored teeth and gaps, restore damage caused by chips, and improve the shape of teeth by applying tooth-colored composite resin to your teeth. Once the flexible material is applied, it's hardened with a curing light.
- Veneers: Veneers hide many types of flaws, including uneven surfaces, chips, cracks, discolorations, and gaps. They also offer a simple way to change the shape or length of teeth.
- Crowns: Crowns slip over teeth, completely concealing flaws on all sides. They can hide discolorations, change the shape of oddly shaped teeth, or even lengthen short teeth.
Straighten Your Smile With Invisalign
Invisalign offers a discreet solution to orthodontic problems. You'll wear removable aligner trays that will apply constant pressure to your teeth, gradually realigning them. The clear trays offer a subtle way to improve your smile.
During your first Invisalign visit to our Northwest Houston dental office, your dentist will take digital images, X-rays, and impressions of your teeth. They'll be combined to create a 3D image of your mouth that will be used to create your trays and plan your treatment.
Interested? Give Us a Call
Are you ready to renew your smile? Call your cosmetic dentist in Northwest Houston, TX, Dr. Brent Browning, at (281) 370-4300 to schedule an appointment.
Discover how cosmetic dentistry is giving countless people in northwest Houston something to smile about!
Your smile is an important feature that can say a lot about you. But if certain imperfections are keeping you from having the smile you want, it can be more than frustrating. Fortunately, your northwest Houston, TX cosmetic dentist Dr. Brent Browning can help! There are so many cosmetic options available to get you your dream smile!
Looking for a fast, inexpensive and painless way to improve certain minor smile flaws? If you are dealing with small cracks, chips, stains or gaps between teeth, then you might want to talk to our Houston, TX dentist about dental bonding. By applying and molding this tooth-colored resin over these problem areas we can improve the overall color and shape of misshapen or imperfect teeth. No needles and no anesthesia required!
For patients with more severe misshapen teeth, gaps between teeth or other flaws for which bonding isn’t appropriate, the best treatment option is dental veneers. Made from durable porcelain, these thin shells are custom-made to cover the front surface of your teeth and hide flaws to give you a straighter, whiter and more attractive smile for life. Plus, minimal tooth preparation is required and can often be performed painlessly without anesthesia!
Just looking to brighten your smile and wipe away stains before a big occasion? Then you’ve come to the right place. Our in-office whitening system can erase stains and yellowing to produce smiles that are several shades whiter in just one whitening session. In less than one hour, you could leave our office with a vibrant new smile that you’ll feel confident showing off!
This is only a peek into some of the cosmetic dentistry services we offer at our office in northwest Houston. We also offer other cosmetic and restorative treatment options including:
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- Dental implants
- Complete smile makeovers
Isn’t it time you got the smile you’ve always wanted? Then it’s time to turn to Dr. Browning, your cosmetic dentist today. Call Browning Smile Design, located in northwest Houston near Spring, Cypress, and Tomball, at (281) 370-4300 to schedule your consultation.